Abu Dhabi: In his capacity as Ruler of Abu Dhabi, UAE President His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan issued an Emiri decree appointing Sheikh Khaled bin Mohamed bin Zayed as Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
- UAE president appoints Mansour bin Zayed as UAE Vice President
- Sheikh Hazza, Sheikh Tahnoun appointed Deputy Rulers of Abu Dhabi
- UAE President issues Emiri decree to restructure Abu Dhabi Executive Council
In his capacity as Ruler of Abu Dhabi, His Highness has also issued two Emiri decrees appointing Hazza bin Zayed as Deputy Ruler of Abu Dhabi, and Tahnoun bin Zayed as Deputy Ruler of Abu Dhabi.
Profiles of newly appointed leaders
- Sheikh Khaled: Rise of the leader over the years
- Sheikh Mansour: Profile of new UAE Vice-President
- Deputy Ruler of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Hazza began his career at State Security Department
- Sheikh Tahnoun: Deputy Ruler of Abu Dhabi
Source: Read Full Article